The two cabins that make up Pan Treetop Cabins, have both room for 6 people sleeping over, one king size bed and four single beds. The two cabins are 100 meters away from each other and have electricity, water, shower and offers a high standard of living with all the necessary facilities.
See our FAQ for more answers about PAN
- Arrival by car is recommended, but there is also possible to get to Flisa by bus.
- From Flisa the distance to PAN is about 10 kilometers.
- For large groups or special needs we can organize the transport. Please contact us by email: post(at)panhytter.no
- See bus routes here: Travel Planner
- The cabins are placed 8 meters above ground.
- The cabins are not attached to the trees, but are resting on top of braided steel wiring that is placed on four pillars that are anchored to natural rocky ground.
- Safety has been an important aspect during the construction and the buildings are measured to withstand more than a double hurricane.
- The stay includes linen, towels, cleaning and with the possibility to charge electric cars.
- There is a fully supplied kitchen with tea, coffee (and a coffee grinder), salt, pepper and cooking oil included.
- Ordering food is an option, but must be arranged in advance.
- The treetop cabins are located in an area with 4G but there is no installed Wi-Fi.
- We strongly advice our guests to take a break from cell phones and tablets to fully be able to enjoy the PAN Treetop Cabin experience.
- Due to allergies, no pets are allowed.
- PAN is a non-smoking area.
- More photos here